Note: There are two ways to auto-login: standard, and 1 Click Login. Read more on what's the difference.
To get your Passpack It! button to use 1 Click Login, you must first turn it on from within your account. Then you can browse the internet in a different window (or tab) for as long as you like. When you want to login to a website, just click your Passpack It! button.
How to Turn On 1 Click Login
You can do this one of two ways: either by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner of the pane that says Turn On 1 Click Login or going to the Auto-login tab and click Turn it On.
You can also elect to have 1 Click Login automatically turned on for you when you sign into your account. Go to Settings > Startup Options to set this up (instruction here).
How To Turn Off 1 Click Login
There are five ways to turn off 1 Click Login:
- Click turn it off in the top-right corner of your screen
- Go to 1 Click Login in your Auto-login tab, press Stop.
- Click Lock it up! in the upper right corner of your screen.
- From any website, double-click your Passpack It! button. Click turn it off in the bottom-right corner of the pop-up.
- Logout or close your browser.
After you have turned off 1 Click Login, you may still use your Passpack It! button, but you must click through to websites from your password list.
The Passpack It! button is depreciated in Passpack v8. You should switch to using the Passpack browser extensions.