When managing shared password entries with multiple users, you may choose to use the Groups feature to simplify your workflow. You can choose to share password entries with a group and all users who have been added to it, will instantly receive access. This saves time when sharing passwords with multiple people from the same team or department.
Group management is a premium feature. See features & pricing for more info.
(1) To add a new Group, or to manage your existing ones, click the Manage Groups link in your People tab. This will open a popup window similar to the one shown above.
(2) List of existing Groups. Use the arrow next to the name to see all the shared users assigned to that Group. If the arrow does not appear, the Group is empty.
(3) Use these controls to modify the name of the Group, or to delete it. Any entries that have been shared with that Group, will be unshared from all users assigned to the deleted Group (the entries will disappear from their accounts). One exception would be in the event a user belongs to a different group which also has access to the same entries. Read more here.
(4) Click Create a new group and you will be able to add a new group to the list.
(5) Click OK when you're done to apply all your changes. If you have deleted any Groups with users or entries in it, you may have to wait a moment while Passpack propagates the changes you've made. Please remember Passpack uses secure encryption, so it may take a few moments.