If you check off the Remember me for one week checkbox when signing in, Passpack will do just that. This will only work on one computer at a time, and you must first set up a Welcome Message. Here are the restrictions:
- Your Welcome Message must be active.
- You can not skip the Packing Key. You'll always have to type that in.
- You will be remembered on 1 computer at a time.
- You will be remembered for 1 week.
- You must accept a cookie.
Why Only 1 Week?
Because otherwise, you may forget your Password. That would be unfortunate.
About Cookies & Security
Unlike the rest of the Passpack application, this feature uses a cookie. The cookie does not contain yourPassword, nor any variation of it, nor any personally identifying information. It contains a randomly generated, encrypted token. If the cookie is valid, then you will be able to skip the sign in screen, and go straight to your Welcome Message. If not, you will be shown the normal sign in screen.