With Passpack, you can edit, share or delete your passwords entries either one at a time, or in batches. You can access the bulk editing features in your Passwords tab and clicking on the link Bulk editing your entries located just underneath it.
Selecting & Deselecting Entries
To perform actions on multiple entries, you must first select them. To locate the entries you'd like to select, you may use all of the usual navigation tools. Once you have located an entry, tick the checkbox to the left of the entry name.
Bulk Editing Actions
To apply an action to the entries you have selected, select an action from the Action menu to the top right of your selected password list. Your options are:
- Bulk encrypt and send passwords by email
- Bulk share password entries
- Bulk assigning passwords to user groups
- Bulk transfer of ownership of password entries
- Bulk deleting password entries
- Bulk assigning password entries to your favorites
- Bulk setting password entry security levels
Can I Bulk Import Passwords as Well?
Yes, but you should use the import feature for that. Instructions here.