IMPORTANT! The new Adobe AIR damages the Passpack Desktop's Local Storage
The new Adobe AIR, on some Operating Systems, resets the Encrypted Local Storage where the local Passpack Desktop data are stored. So, please, before upgrading to the new Adobe AIR, do a backup of your local data from "tools > backup" so that, if the data will be lost after the upgrading, you can restore it.
- Export the local data so that in the future you can import it again avoiding loss.
- Delete the local account. If you try to delete the account in the standard way it may not work. The fastest way is to type a wrong Packing Key during initial authentication and use the emergency command that will appear after.
- Start from scratch typing your online UserID and Password and follow the process.
- If something is missing in the online data, import the data from the previously saved export.
- Install the Passpack Desktop 2.1.0 version here http://www.passpack.com/download/?beta=2-1-0
- Login to that version, then go to Tools > Check for new releases and follow the on screen instructions. This will bring you up to speed with the latest version.