1. Did you associate an email with your account?
YES, proceed to #2.
NO, skip to #3.
2. Do You Remember Your Packing Key?
YES. If you have created an account and forgotten the User ID or Password, but remember your Packing Key, you can use this form to regain access to your account.
MAYBE. If you have ever changed your Packing Key and you remember the old one, but not the new one, then follow these instructions. If you have never changed your Packing Key, or if you do not remember the old one, then proceed to #3.
NO, There are a few things which can sometimes interfere with the Packing Key as you're typing, so check to see if any of the things listed in this article could be the case. If you are still unable to access your account, proceed to #3.
3. Do You Have a Free or a Paid Account?
FREE. Since the cancellation of an account can not be undone, to cancel an account we need to be absolutely certain that you are the rightful owner of the account. Alas, email alone is not sufficient to ensure your identity. Why? Well, imagine if someone gets hold of your inbox, they might ask us to cancel your account. So, for the safety of all our users, we can not service your request to delete your account.
Please create another account with a different User ID. You can have as many free accounts as you'd like, and the unused account will eventually be considered abandoned. Abandoned accounts will be deleted automatically after six consecutive months of inactivity. While we understand you may be attached to your favorite User ID, this is the best we can do for you.
PAID. We may be able to accommodate you since we have more than just an email on file for you. Please follow this procedure to begin the process, it is necessary so that we can move your billing information and schedule from the old to the new account:
- Create a new free account, with a different User ID.
- Contact support, make sure to include:
- Your old User ID, associated with the account you have already paid for
- The new User ID, associated with the free account from step 1
- The email associated with both accounts
- Your name or business name you provided to Paypal at the time of payment
- The type of package you purchased (Pro, Group or Team) and approximate date of purchase
- We will then be in contact with further instructions.